“The development of the inner garden, which does not come from your self, isn’t about your self, isn’t for your self, will replace all sense of self. As you are cleaned of your sense of self you become free of what self you have, and your self becomes free of you. The two come together as one.”
* Online Interactive Livestream • Minimal verbal dialogue from John
In this connection the questioner asks about hormones and the effect of menopause on deeper sexuality. She shares a vision, her experience of sacred sexuality, and the sense of flickering on the edge of an old and new self. John speaks of the development of a sexuality based on the intimacy of the deep, and the knowing that brings new perspective: the first form of a sublimed self.
- Menopause and the shift from hormonal sexuality to deeper sexuality
- Shame, guilt and pain; the exposure and cleaning of your genetic self
- Developing your inner garden; your whole sense of self passing away
- Experiencing the new and the old self; quietly being only one