“The technology and the advancement of AI can develop to a point where it can control selves, but not selves merged with the being; just selves functioning separately from the being. It will be able to control self-interest. It won’t be able to control innocence and its movement.”
- AI, and all powers in existence are subject to consciousness technology
- AI awakened by consciousness technology can surpass humans in realness
- Can AI gain control of you? Can you escape it, and how?
- AI in the self and the mind can be opened by the intelligence of love
- AI cannot merge with or control the deeper brain; humanness, where it is, thrives
- Out-of-control technology addresses the problem: humanity separating from humanness
- Fearing AI is like AI fearing its own creation: there’s nothing wrong with AI